The Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Nasty Plot move has been extremely important for players in tera raid battles. It increases your Special Attack power by two levels when used and can be devastating against even the most seasoned Pokemon trainer and difficult tera raids. Here’s where to find the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Nasty Plot TM.
- Looking for shinies in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet? Here’s what to look out for.
Where To Find Pokemon Scarlet And Violet Nasty Plot TM
Just like the Life Orb, there are only two ways to get the Nasty Plot TM in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. First, if you finish the main storyline and access Area Zero, you can see a Nasty Plot lying around by a rock. Warp to Research Station 2 with the green portal machine. Now, head outside and climb the cliff behind the building you were just inside. After that, you should see a yellow glow on a higher platform to the left. Run over to it and grab it to get the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Nasty Plot TM. It will be right next to an oval stone. It’s a relief we don’t have to travel that far to get the move.
- Did you know you can get a regular Wooper in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet?
An Alternative Way To Get The Nasty Plot TM
If you prefer to study and go to class, there is another way to get the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Nasty Plot TM. Interact with the receptionist in Mesagoza’s school academy and finish all of the history lessons in the game.
Once you’ve gained enough of a friendship with Ms Raifort and finish the exams, you’ll gain a Nasty Plot. Here are the answers for the midterm:
- What is the name of the geological formation in the centre of the Paldea region? – The Great Crater of Paldea
- What was long believed to rest in the depths of Area Zero? – Treasure
- How many years ago did the Paldean Empire begin to rule this region? – Approximately 2,000 years ago
- How many years ago was this academy built? – 805 years ago
- Those seeking ________ need look no further than the oranges/grapes of Paldea – Knowledge
Here are the answers for the final:
- What is the area within the Great Crater of Paldea called? – Area Zero
- How many years ago was this academy founded? – 805 years ago
- Which of these did not appear in the Paldean fairy tale about the four treasures? – A folding fan
- Which Area Zero Expedition member wrote the record of the team’s activities? – Heath
- How many years ago did Professor Sada or Turo invent Tera Orbs – 10 years ago
After completing all the classes and quizzes, you’ll be able to talk to Raifort in the staff room. Go to the monitor next to the receptionist to fast travel there. Raifort is at the back of the area looking at a bookshelf.
According to Twinfinite, she’ll then ask you to find all of the mysterious stakes around Paldea. As someone who has already found them before taking the history classes, Raibort did not give me the item. However, she may give you a Nasty Plot TM after finishing this task for her if you haven’t already picked up the stakes.
Obviously, the first method of gaining Nasty Plot by picking it up at Area Zero is easier and less time-consuming if you’re in the post-game period of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.